It's All About Me

   HEY! WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG, GUYS!

           Let me introduce myself. Hello, I'm Reshaina Dewi Azizah Zahratuljannah (what a long name, right?). But, you guys can call me Aina. And sometimes, i like to write my name 'Aina Evans' because I really like Chris Evans, it's like I'm in love with him (even though he doesn't know that I'm exist). I was born in Bandung, July 29th 2002. And i was raised in Bandung too.
Chris Evans


          My mother's name is Shinta Arialistya. She's a housewife. My father's name is Endang Syamsudin. He's a dentist (as well as Chris Evans' father). I Also have a sister, her name is Lola, She's 5 year younger than me. I honestly sometimes don't like her, but I love her. We are all Muslim.

          I was graduated from Amalia Kindergaten, Anni'mah Elementary School, and Darul Hikam Junior High School. And now, I'm studying at 3 National High School Bandung. I've had English, Singing, Piano, Drawing, and Al-Qur'an courses when i was at Elementary School. But, when i went to Junior High School, i can't took a lot of courses, so i've just had Piano, Guitar, and English courses.

          I have a lot of hobbies. I like singing, playing piano, and drawing. I like to sing a lot of song that i like, pop, rap, and many more. I don't really like sport, but i can play some of it. I can cycling, small barbells, shot put, and i like to watch basketball game. I like CLS Knight team from Surabaya, especially Katon Adjie. And I also like Garuda Team from Bandung.
CLS Knights Surabaya


           And I also a huge fans of Big Time Rush. Big Time Rush is my favourite band of all time! They are all handsome and funny. If you guys watch their TV series, you'll laugh a lot! I especially like Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush. I think, he's the most handsome member. And I also a huge fans of Captain America because Chris Evans is the actor. And, I also like Nyle Dimarco. He's really great because he was the first deaf winner in America Next Top Model and Dancing With The Stars.
Big Time Rush

          I have trouble with my body weight. Sometimes, i hate my body. I did a lot of hard diet. But, when i knew Ashley Graham (a famous plus size model), i started to love myself. She really inspired me. She makes me realize that size doesn't really take effect in beauty. As long as you think that you're pretty with your body, you'll see that you're beautiful.

          I really want to be and actress and a singer. My dreams are i wanna play movie with Chris Evans and i wanna have colaborations with Big Time Rush and Sam Smith. But, i maybe can't do that thins because my mother won't let me do that. So, i think i'll be a doctor or a dentist someday. I wanna be like my father.

          

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation

Yustin's Recomendation