Conversation (at the party)

Aina     : "The party is so crazy! There are a lot of handsome guy here!"
Annisa : "HAHA! I'm agree with you!"
Aina     : "By the way, i don't know your name! What's your name?"
Annisa  : "Yeah, I'm Annisa but you can call me Icha. How about you?"
Aina     : "I'm Aina."
Annisa  : "That's a good name! Why are you here?"
Aina     : "Thanks. I'm here for looking a new guy to show him to my ex."
Annisa : "Wow, that's a good and worth reason."
Aina     : "How about you?"
Annisa  : "Mmmm, i'm so bored in my house."
Aina     : "Excuse me, may i know the reason why are you bored in your house?"
Annisa : "I'm alone in my house, and it makes me feel so lonely. Forget about this and let's talk about                 another topics."
Aina     : "Oh, yeah i'm so sorry. So, where are you come from?"
Annisa : "It's okay. I'm from Palembang."
Aina     : "Wow, Palembang! One of my favourite basketball player was born in Palembang! And my                   favourite food is Pempek from Palembang too! Wow!"
Annisa : "Yeah! I very very very love that food. And i love the scenery of the Ampera Bridge. By the                 way, where are you come from?"
Aina     : "My mother is from Los Angeles and my father is from Jakarta."
Annisa : "Wow, you're so cool! Then, how about your handsome guy? Have you find him?"
Aina    : "So far, i think i found him, but he's in the toilet right now."
Annisa : "What's your type of guy?"
Aina     : "I like a guy with a lot of money and a big muscles. And don't forget the cute smile. And                       how about you?"
Annisa : "Ouh, you're a picky girl! Nice! I like a guy that he can plays guitar."
Aina     : "Ooohh, nice type!"
Annisa : "Thanks. How about your age?You look like a young girl!"
Aina     : "No, i'm actually 25. How about you?"
Annisa : "I'm  21 now."
Aina    : "Oh, you're younger than me!"
Annisa : "What's your hobby?" 
Aina     : "Hmm, i think i like singing and painting."
Annisa : "What kind of music that you like?"
Aina     : "I like pop and rap song haha.."
Annisa  : "Wow, that's nice! Who's your favourite musician?"
Aina     : "I like Sam Smith and Meghan Trainor."
Annisa  : "I like them too!"
Aina     : "By the way, my new guy is waiting for me to go! I have to go, sorry! Good bye! It's so nice                 to meet you."
Annisa : "Nice to meet you too! I hipe we can meet again soon."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation

Yustin's Recomendation