Yustin's Holiday

Aina   : "Hey Yustin!"
Yustin : "Hey Aina!"
Aina   : "I'm so curious on what will you do on your next holiday. So, what will you do on your next                 holiday?"
Yustin : "I think I'll go to Justin Bieber's house next holiday."
Aina   : "Woah, really? That's so cool!"
Yustin : "Yeah."
Aina   : "So, are you going to visit his home? He's your long distance relationship boyfriend, right?"
Yustin : "Yeah, that's why i want to visit his home."
Aina   : "Cool. Are you going to visit his home alone? Or with your family?"
Yustin : "I think I'll go with my parents. They really want to know about Him."
Aina   : "Woah! I think they want to have a wedding soon, Haha!"
Yustin : "Haha, of course no! I'm still young, ya know."
Aina   : "Hahahaha.."
Yustin : "They accompany me because they want to have a holiday with me too."
Aina   : "So, are you going to Canada or America?"
Yustin : "He said that i can go to America to visit him."
Aina   : "Wow, that's really cool!"
Yustin : "Hahaha, yeah."
Aina   : "So, what are you going to do with Justin when you're in America?"
Yustin : "I think we'll go to some places."
Aina    : "Places like what?"
Yustin : "Disney Land, Hollywood, and.. I think Las Vegas is our main destination."
Aina   : "Wait, what? Las Vegas?! Oh My God! I really wanna go to Las Vegas!"
Yustin : "Why?"
Aina   : "I want to play poker, meet some cool guys, and maybe buy some cool merchandise."
Yustin : "You know those are sins right?"
Aina   : "Yeah. And why are you planning to go to Las Vegas?"
Yustin : "Because i want to accompany Justin. I just want to make him happy."
Aina   : "Aww.. That's so sweet! I'm sure that you'll have long term relationship and marry him."
Yustin : "I hope so."
Aina   : "By the way, if you meet one of Avengers player, can you take photos of them, please?"
Yustin : "Sure."
Aina   : "Thank you so much!"
Yustin : "By the way, do you want any souvernirs? I can buy some for you."
Aina   : "Really? Thank you!"
Yustin : "Yeah."
Aina   : "You can buy me anything"
Yustin : "Okay."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation

Yustin's Recomendation