Gathapraya

          So, in this blog, i'm gonna tell you one of memorizing event in my school, 3 National High School Bandung. Why? You'll know after you read this blog.

          I went to the opening event at Saparua. There were a lot of performance there from out of my school students. They performed a good dance. We used "Kebaya" at that opening event.Some of the people who ran at Saparua watched the performance too.
     
          After that opening event, we started the parade. What made that event funny was my friends that rode the horse. But, the horse seemed not intrested. So, its kinda funny for me. And the singer was funny too, i think. We were so tired at that parade, but we enjoyed that.

          We arrived at Bali Field. The main event hasnt stared yet, so me and my friend decided to changed our chlotes first and watched a movie at somewhere. So, we went to Yustin's place and changed our chlotes. Then, we went to BIP to watched movie.

          Then, we went back again to Gathapraya event. We wacth some performance. And, i met my old friends too. We watched Gathapraya main event together. I am so happy because i can wathed this event with my new friends and my old friends.

          The best performance in Gathapraya for me is Nidji. I danced and jumped so hard with my friends. We are tired but we don't care because the songs.

          After that, we went back to Yustin's Place and we slept there. That was the part that made Gathapraya more fun. Because of Gathapraya, i can sleep together with my friends.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation

Yustin's Recomendation