New Year 2018 Holiday

          So, I'm gonna tell you about my last holiday. I think it's fun. Just read this story 'till the end.

          Before i start my 'real' holiday, i still have to completed my sport task. It's my sport journal. It was so anoying for me because i had to go to school at my holiday time. So, i went to school with my friends who didn't complete the task.
          First time we went to school was really anoying. The teacher rejected our journal. And at the same day, i broke my phone. It can't turned on. I almost cried because i was really afraid that my Mom will angry to me. So, i went to Miko Mall after that and repaired it by my own money. Luckily, i still had money.
          The day after that, we tried to beg our teacher. And we successed. We completed our task and we got our score. After i completed that task, i waited for my seblak with my friend. When we were waiting, our teacher came to us and asked us to came with him to a "Child Friendly Event". He said that if we went to that event, our seblak will get paid for by him. So we agreed. After went to the event, i went to the Samsung Service Center to took my phone. Alhamdulillah, i got it back.
          Days after that, i prepared for my Umroh. I was really happy. I never came to Arab before. I bought everything that i need.
          At Sunday, December 24th, i went to Cengkareng to go to airport. We waited there for our airplane. I went Umroh with my Mom, Dad, Sister, and grandparents. We waited for a long time because we went to Cengkareng too early. But it's okay because my cousins came to visited us. 
          We arrived at Jeddah at the next day. We started to wear our Ihram chlotes and started our niat and pray. After that, we went to Makkah to start our Umroh. We went to Makkah by bus. We got our first food and it was so delicious. 
          After we arrived at Makkah, we went to our hotel to prepared again. We wudhu again and ready to do our main Thawaf. After we ready, we went to Holy Ka'bah. We started our first Thawaf and it was so fun. Yea, it was so crowded but i was really happy to saw the Holy Ka'bah. I prayed a lot there.
          After we do our main Thawaf, we did the Sa'i. We run or walk between Shafa and Marwah Hill. It was so tiring but there was a lot of Zam Zam water dispenser between them, so when i tired, i drank the ZamZam Water. I like the Zam Zam water.
          Then, we did the Tahalul. Tahalul is cut some of our hair after we did the Umroh. 
          After we did the whole Umroh, we went to Hotel and clean ourself.
          After the Umroh done, we just spent our days in Makkah with sunnah pray, city tour, and went shopping.
          After many days in Makkah, we went to Madinah by bus. Between our trip to Madinah, we transited at Jeddah to buy some cheap souvernirs.
          We spent our days in Madinah with Pray, City tour, and went shopping too.
          When we went back home, i was really sad. I really want to go back to Arab and Umroh again.

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation

Yustin's Recomendation