Yustin's Recomendation

         Dear Mr.Bieber

         It is my pleasure to recommend Yustin Maulida for employment with your Taman Safari Corp. I have known Yustin for over 3 years during which time she was my student at my college.
         I have been consistently impressed with Yustin's atitude and productivity during the time that she studied at my class.
         Yustin is both very bright and motivated. I am confident that she will being the greatest veterinarian in your zoo. She is very animal lover. She's one of the best in my class.
         I am confident that she will establish productive relationship with your staff and constituents. Please let me know if you have need for additional information about this outstanding young woman.
         
         Sincerely,




         Reshaina Dewi
         Lecture

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Journey In Bali

Natural Phenomena - Overpopulation